Tesla Vehicle Remote
Nikola Tesla had a pigeon, that he _allegedly_ loved. This is that pigeon, in digital form, smack bang on your wrist. It lets you quickly and easily check on your Tesla as well as perform common functions right from your wrist.
This is a stand-alone watch app that currently supports:
- Open/lock doors
- Open/close trunk/boot
- Keyless Driving
- Climate control, turn it on, off set the temperature
- See charging stats and start/stop charging
- Supports metric/imperial units for temperature, range, etc. These are loaded based on the preferences you've set in your car
- Supports multiple cars for those of you lucky enough to have more than one!
- And finally, if you can't find your car you can firm press to honk the horn or flash your lights. Pro tip: don't try the horn in a garage, it's loud!
If you're wondering about the name, this app was once named Tesla Remote, followed by Tesla Key Fob but the nice people at a certain fruit company kept objecting to the names until finally we landed on our awesome little pigeon above.